We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of games
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Minimum 6-12 month experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Must have experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile game development
- Experience optimising memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with 3D.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Make sure to mention any frameworks, libraries, or any other technology relevant to your project
To Apply, Send your Resume on “email@example.com” .