What do I learn in this course?
Three days a week you will receive lessons in the exam subjects. On the other two days, the vocational knowledge transfer takes place in the mentioned job profiles. Here you will receive important professional qualifications to complete a four-week internship after completing your secondary school education. The internship is your ticket to the professional world of trade, gastronomy, warehousing or nursing.
After successful examination, you will receive a diploma from the Hamburg School Board and a recognized secondary school diploma (ESA). Then you complete a four-week internship.
What awaits you here?
- Understanding and highly motivated teachers.
- A competent and motivated team.
- Teaching material perfectly tailored to the exam.
We also offer you the following:
- One-on-one interviews with social educators and psychologists.
- An individual competence assessment and application training.
- Debt counseling without waiting time.